St Pius X staff volunteers rotas can be found below.
Please note a free packed lunch is available for all staff volunteers. Staff are encouraged to have a school packed lunch to minimise the risk of contamination.
Staff volunteers must do the following before entering a school:
- Download the Proof of Working letter (see below) to show police if they are pulled over.
- Arrive 30 minutes before the start of the day to allow time for an induction from the Senior Leader/s in charge.
- Wash or sanitise their hands on entry and exit to school.
- Ensure they bring their own water bottle, mug and crockery to use in school.
- Ensure they are not classed as high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) according the government's and NHS's latest guidance: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/ and https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19 You are encouraged not to attend school. Please speak to the Headteacher if you have any questions.
- If you are classed as moderate risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) according the government's and NHS's latest guidance: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/ You are not to expected to return to work. Please speak to the Headteacher if you have any questions.
- Be confident they are not showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms-and-what-to-do/).
- Ensure they watch the following videos from Andy Knox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKVlkp_ZDfM&feature=youtu.be and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3tveldGWzw.
- Read the latest guidance for schools from the government: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educational-provision/guidance-for-schools-colleges-and-local-authorities-on-maintaining-educational-provision.
- Ensure they have read the relevant policies and documents available at: https://stpiusx.schooljotter2.com/covid-19/policies-1.
- Ensure they have read the risk assessment (paying particular attention to control measures) available at: https://stpiusx.schooljotter2.com/covid-19/risk-assessment
- Make themsleves familiar with the following posters: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/876221/COVID19_Guidance_Cleaning.pdf, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/876220/COVID19_Guidance_Education.pdf
St Pius X's Staff Volunteers Rota
Proof of Working Letter